Tuesday, December 11, 2007

b e a c h

Beach.

Yes, you read that right. The nice, sandy place where you spend your picnics, baths, dating sessions and kite-flying. I'm sure you're wondering what in the world am I posting something like this, when I'm still stuck in this huge, big city of PJ filled with traffic jams and hazardous gases from exhaust pipes.

Well, it's already 3am in the morning of 11th Dec 2007, it's a nice Selangor state holiday today (thank you, Sultan of Selangor!) and I don't want to kill off my concentration on this post by whining too long. Let me get straight to the point, heh~

I've just submitted my part for my dai kah cher's group writing project, which is something so meaningful as 31 ways to save the ocean. Since I'm the early bird, I was lucky enough to get the 1st (and simplest) tip among the 31 ways, which is 'Go to the beach' (which is...the title of my post today). Haihz, what to do, as always, I'm more a reader than a writer, more a listener than a speaker, more crap than fact.

The project will start on January 2008, so quick drop by her blog and give her your full support! It doesn't matter whether you can contribute an article or just to get more info regarding the project, it's all for a good cause, right? So what are you waiting for? Let's go!

Wow, didn't know that I can give such a charitable talk...Anyway, my post is the 1st tip, which means my post will be featured on 1st January 2008 at The Giving Hands, so.....stay tuned!

Walao, so stoned d. Better get to sleep now.

No comments: