Sunday, March 16, 2008

f a t i g u e -- a g a i n.

These days, I don't seem to blog as frequent as before. You ask me why? From the title of this post, you should get the answer you've wanted.

I'm suffering from fatigue.

I didn't go mountain hiking or do stuffs that laborers do; I'm merely working a simple office job at a tiny company and warming the seat on an air-conditioned room. Well, not too bad until that, I still did my job, just that....I feel so tired and exhausted. I feel that I needed more rest than usual. I needed a really, really long break from all this city life.

Call me a repetitive, long-winded guy, but I have to say this again.


I miss Terengganu. I miss my study days at university.


What's more, the days in my office is severely numbered after the terrible confrontation I had with my one and only colleague in my office. And I noticed it's getting worse and worse by day. I know that I have several friends here in the blogosphere who gave me ideas and encouragement to quit this job. Yes, that is my initial plan as well.

But I will continue working on until the days of my master plan arrives.

And I really hope it'll arrive soon.

*Fight on, LYJ. Don't lose faith. You can make it through this!*


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

One word for you:

GAMBATE!!!

evelyn tea said...

What's your masterplan?

evelyn tea said...

hey.. i miss KT also k... when you plan to go back there? I am thinking of paying a visit before the sem break begins.