Tuesday, June 10, 2008

f l u

Yes, you read that right.

I'm affected by flu.

Well, nothing fancy, really. Just that getting sick again and again during these few weeks really suck. Most stuff can't be done when your body is down, and mind you, this is no ordinary flu. It's one heck of a crazy @$$ flu minus the fever part. My nose is 24/7 blocked, I have bad sore throat due to breathing using my mouth, and worse thing is I'm experiencing headache every now and then. And after seeing the doctor to get some antibiotic, the flu doesn't seem to subside anyhow.


Crap.


And that's not the best part.

The best part is that I'm leaving to my 2nd vacation spot, 1st thing in the morning, tomorrow. Yes, regardless of my health condition. Somehow (as expected as well), people tell me that "you won't be able to continue your vacation with your health like this". But hey, I got hit by a serious crap flu and yet I'm leaving for my 2nd vacation already. I'm the type of person who like to get things done as planned. Not even health will stop me unless, well, I'm lying on the bed and got into some deep sh*t disease. Once the plan is on at the specified date, I'll try...no, let me rephrase that...I'll definitely make it happen. From a nice perspective, it's called sticking to the initial plan and trustworthy. From a worse perspective, it's plain stubbornness and stupid.

Anyhow, I'm already packing now.

Wish me all the best, people.



1 comment:

Grace Koh said...

Happy holidays and I hope you get well soon!