Thursday, February 14, 2008

u n w e l l

Haihz, time flies, and there goes my fancy Chinese New Year holidays.

Just started work today, and feeling really, really, restless. Maybe I'm experiencing some post-CNY-holidays syndrome or something? Hmm...

Not feeling well today. Having a bad flu, blocked nose, constant coughing and sore throat. But still, I can't afford to take any MC/medical leave.

This is because...

I have finished my leaves.

And they were annual leaves.

Somebody save me.

And yes, I do remember today's Valentine's Day. Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

Guys : Poor wallet. Seems like he'll be suffering for the rest of the month.

Gals : Savor every single moment of today!


*sigh*

2 comments:

Grace Koh said...

How come you only have a few days of annual leave? It's only the beginning of the year.

evelyn tea said...

CHEERS! Almost 1/6 of the year is almost gone.. almost there we are to another mid year.. almost done with the spring.. almost there to the slow summer... almost almost... take a little comfort in getting there :P (if i made any sense at all)