Friday, August 29, 2008

e m p l o y m e n t

After the interview at Ipoh previously, I went for several more interviews in Ipoh and KL / PJ (in which, most of the interviews' I've went offered me the job!)

But still, I'm....


UNEMPLOYED.


Ok, maybe not that ugly, let's just say I rejected most of the job offers in KL and accepted one in Ipoh. Not to say that they offered me the job in Ipoh straight; they told me to go for some really detailed medical checkup, and from my point of view, I ASSUME they are going to employ me. Or is there any rules saying that when a company sends you for medical checkup, it means that 100% they are going to employ you? Yes, I did ask the person in charge and also the same person who interviewed me in the 1st place, she says that "99% we are employing you". So what about the remainder 1%? Your company is gonna kick me out like some drunkard alcoholic from a bar or something like that? Haihz...



From another perspective..



I have been under fire from many sides after I rejected most job offers in KL / PJ. Parents, sister, friends, relatives. They say that I'm such a stupid id*ot to reject such good offers from companies in KL /PJ, what's more with the attractive remuneration and also the comfort of my own home to accompany the offers. But as always, I'm a very hard headed, stubborn person.Once I stick to something, it will be very, very hard to change my mind. Which is why I'm sticking to this 'so-called-confirmed-job' in Ipoh with no news of confirmation up to now. Or maybe because I just went for the interview this Monday, medical checkup on Tuesday, back here on Wednesday, and hoping for miracles from Thursday onwards. And today's just a Friday.

Tell me, am I plain stupid, anxious or what?



On another note...



Pelfy is graduating tomorrow! And the best part is she's inviting me to her convocation tomorrow! OMG!!! Frankly speaking, it's really a HUGE surprise to receive a call from her today (with her sis's number that scared my b*lls out coz I thought her sis is not using the number anymore since she left to the States). Congratulations , Pelfy!!! Don't worry Pelfy, I'll come for your convocation tomorrow and share the joy! Also, I MISS YOU SO MUCH, DAI KAH CHERRRRR! See you guys tomorrow!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If the company pay for the medical check up, most likely they will hire you.