Tuesday, October 28, 2008

b i r t h d a y


27th October 2008.



The day Silent_One turns 24.


Activities :

- Send away sis who came all the way from KL to Ipoh to visit me during my birthday, to the bus station at 9am.
- Went to work AS USUAL from 11am - 7pm.
- Had a very filling dinner alone at Yeolde English restaurant near my office in Greentown to pay off for a 'great birthday dinner'.
- Bought myself a birthday slice cake at the same place : Coffee Cheesecake, and sadly can't find any candle to blow off.
- Called a junior & his bf (who is coincidentally my ex-coursemate in university) for a short drink in McD's Gopeng.
- Send them home straight after that.
- Called several close friends who are using Maxis due to the fact that I get unlimited Maxis-Maxis calls on my birthday.



11.59am, 27th October 2008.


.


..


...



12.00am, 28th October 2008.


End of birthday.


Summary : I enjoyed the loneliness & sorrow.

No comments: