Wednesday, December 30, 2009

p h o n e


Ohh gosh.


After barely 2 weeks when this terrible incident happened to me, now another misfortune hits me before I can even recover completely from the pain I've been through.


Yes.


I lost my phone.


Actually I don't really lose too much if I merely lose an ordinary phone. But this....this phone of mine have served me for almost 2 and a half years. And it have been through all the joy and pain in my life, especially when the joy was at its peak....when everything seems to be so perfect with L by my side. The joy when I graduated from university. The joy when we still kept in touch, deeply in love despite the distance that separated us. The lovely communication I kept with my friends. The friend who will always be by my side to keep me connected to the world.


And now....




In a brink of eye.....it's gone.


All gone.



And what's left is the memory of me, holding my dear, red Sony Ericsson Z530i in my hands.



It's such a pain to see you go, but from another angle, I guess it's time for me to bid farewell to a friend who have accompanied me through the thick and thin of life....for the past 2 and a half years.



Rest in peace, my friend. You will never be forgotten......same goes to you, my dear CJ 905. I will always remember both 25th and 30th December, the days when both of you, my faithful friends, left me for Sanctuary.



For now....



I guess I'll need to re-organize my phone contact's backup from my PC. For those who know me & are reading this right now, please do sms / email me your phone number ASAP. Fyi I'll still be using my old Maxis number, as I just got the replacement SIM from Maxis.



Thank you, guys.



And not forgetting you, Mr Z530i.


No comments: