Sunday, December 13, 2009

s u d d e n

It all happened so........so sudden.


1 long month since I last posted something here. Pardon me for the lack of updates due to a really sudden incident which happened end of last month.....23rd November to be exact. An incident which changed the remainder course of my life....and I'm really serious with what I've promised myself. I......I should have seen it coming earlier, it's just ignorance clouded my thoughts, insecurity failed my vision. I'm doomed.


And the only way I've thought to make myself forget about this terrible incident is to make myself busy. Busy with work. Working for 10+ hours per day. Trying hard to overcome myself with fatigue after work & loading up with work stress.

But still....

.

..

....

It all comes back to me in the end.

Ohhh my inner soul, please help me.

Sorrow never tend to cease at its peak.

No comments: