Friday, July 29, 2011

e n d


Today excluded, I have exactly 2 more days to reality.


Two.

More.

Days.


Come this Monday, I will have to leave sanctuary, I will have to leave the joy of returning to the place I find peace, tranquility & serenity. Cruel reality awaits my return at the beginning of next week, as the feeling of TONS (note the caps and bold) of emails  in my company email lingers above my head.


I wonder, why do happy times always pass us by so fast?


And frustrated, headache, unhappy days at work seems to pass by slower?


Yes, purely psychological. Painful to accept, yes, but again, who are we to actually compare & weight the amount of time we've wasted on so much things in life ?


Life is too short to worry bout stuffs, so be it.


Will be returning back home by tomorrow evening.



Be strong, be alert, LYJ.



It's gonna be rough this coming week.


No comments: