Thursday, September 25, 2008

u n s a f e

- Several burglars broke in my house in PJ several days back (1st time happening since I was born to this world 24 years ago).

- My motorbike's helmet got stolen after parking my bike in Ipoh while waiting for my gf yesterday. (lost it even after locking up the helmet to the seat)

- One of the female students from the college my gf is working at, injured her wrist badly after several foreign id**ts broke her car's window and snatched her handbag & everything in it, several days ago.

- According to the aunty from my rented house in Ipoh, some foreign id**ts stole WATER PIPES & METRES from my residental area several days back. WTF ?!


~~~~~~~~


Now tell me, am I being plagued by some CRIME curse or does this simply mean that Malaysia isn't a safe place to live in anymore?


The few incidents I've mentioned above is merely some of the 'mild' crimes happening in our country. Wanna have a look at more 'challenging' and 'hardcore' ones? I don't have to tell you that, just have a look at our daily papers and news online and you basically have a better picture on how unsafe our beloved country has become. Crime rates are escalating as fast as the bull in stock market and innocent people like you and me have fallen prey to these ugly people. I wouldn't have to say which type of people are doing all this, but I'm sure most people know where does the source of crime originates.

I mean, think of it. My home in PJ was such a safe and peaceful place for all the years I've stayed there. Well, maybe I can thank the nearby police station (and I REALLY mean it when I say 'nearby') which is maintaining this much needed peace. It all started when those 'people' began to move into my housing area in LARGE scale. Most probably they're working for some construction project or something, I thought. Initially, it started off with some air of uneasiness. And it went on all the way, all the way until the day we were robbed. Out of nowhere, after 24 f**king years. And now it even followed me all the way to Ipoh! WTF!

Ever since those 'people' began to flow into our country as 'so-called-source-of-cheap-labor', this is when hell arises on Malaysia. All sorts of fancy crimes, murder, rape, kidnapping, robbery, you name it, they have it. All these nonsense began to hit us before you can even say 'ahh' or 'mama?'. Yeah, yeah, initially we thought it's just Johor Bahru, but now look where it hits us. All the way from Johor up to KL, from KL up to Perlis, and back.

Before I get hit from everyone across the globe for saying things as above, let me clarify something. I don't mean that EVERY single person who are 'not' from Malaysia are like this, it's just that there is this 'small' group of id**t bas***ds who are screwing our country up and blasting crime rates to the max like some high-powered hi-fi system. Look here you id**t mofo's bra**less c*ws, if you b*st*rds brought your brains along & know some ABC's and English and are reading my post right now, read my lips PROPERLY. NOW.


YOU ID**TS GET THE F**K OUT OF OUR COUNTRY BEFORE WE WH**P YOUR PITIFUL @$$es BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG WITH YOUR M*MMA! AND LEAVE ALL YOUR STOLEN STUFFS HERE BEFORE YOU LEAVE, BL**DY F**KH*LES !!! NOW, START SWIMMING!


Rest in peace now, my dear Michel helmet. You're always on my mind.


Malaysia, when shall you find peace...again?


No comments: