Friday, September 05, 2008

W T F ! ! !

Yes, you read that right.


WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~


Just in case any of you don't understand the meaning of WTF, it's the short form for the phrase 'WHAT THE F*CK'. In other words, it's a bl**dy foul language. Grrrr...it's just this uncontrollable rage which is burning me from the inside.


And it's all because of...


THIS.

More information here.


WTF is wrong with you, Unity, Culture, Arts and Heritage Ministry? Mr M***ster, did you forget to eat your medicine today? Or did you left your brain at the office while thinking of ways to stop Avril Lavigne's concert previously? What in the world a rock concert which is going to happen tomorrow (6th September) has to do with National Day celebrations which are already OVER 5 days ago (31st August)? Is this concert bothering you ever since Avril Lavigne's concert 2 weeks back was held on the exact planned date, and not cancelled as you've planned? OMG!!!


It all happens yesterday when my dad got back from work. His first reaction when he saw me was, "Son, do you know that F.I.R's concert is postponed?" Initially, I thought my dad's blur or misread the news somewhere. But then, he double confirm it with me,saying that it appearred on The Star paper yesterday. As I don't have the papers yesterday with me, I went on to check the news online, and THIS is what 'welcomed' me to HELL.All the way down to the Ninth Level, one way ticket, no turning back.


It's definitely NOT April now, which is why I'm sure it's NOT a joke.


And this news really brought my flames of anger all the way up to the highest ding-dong level, hitting my high-blood pressure nerve and pulling me a sad but angry face since yesterday. OMFG.


I'm now just too angry to say more bout this crap. Now surfing over to Genting's website to book a room for the concert (as the concert will be postponed to 29th November at Genting).


F**k you, idi*t m****stry.


No comments: