Thursday, June 25, 2009

a l o n e

I was born to this world....alone.

I started off my life....alone.

I walked into kindergarden....alone.

I played with my toys....alone.

I entered adolescence....alone.

I went into Form 6....alone.

I stepped into university....alone.

I struggle through cruel worklife....alone.

I cried my way off an unsolvable relationship....alone.

I live the rest of my life....alone.

And...

I will leave this cruel & sad world....alone.


Ohhh......."me". "We" have been together since the day I was born....thanks for being there all these while.


No one will understand my sorrow & loneliness.

1 comment:

evelyn tea said...

Hey there.. am looking forward to meet you in Penang soon. There are plenty to catch up ya? Til then.. take care and try to look at the sunny side of life :)