Sunday, June 07, 2009

t r u t h - 2

I'm hurt.


Not only hurt physically (I've actually strained my left hand & now typing in pain), but also hurt emotionally.


All the while, I always believe that being frank & telling the truth straight at other people's face when you don't like a person makes you a more respectable & truthful person.


I am so, so wrong.


These 2 weeks, I've faced several face-offs' with some of my colleagues (they came & talked to me personally & told me something real ugly....& when I say ugly, it's really THAT ugly). And after listening to those ugly things, I feel like sh*t. Seriously. The last time I felt like this was when I know I have to go to local university instead of my expected university which majors in another field I'm more interested in.


Well, the few colleagues who came & told me off........it's not really their fault. Really. They're just being frank & straight forward. They're just following the concept I've mentioned earlier bout telling people straight at the face that they don't like me. No big deal. Relationship between humans is one complicated matter, and up to this very day, I still do not understand this matter. Yes, I have to admit, I'm not a perfect person. I have many bad habits which tend to irritate people, I easily offend other people, I often say things which may have direct impact on others. But when people suddenly become straight forward & hostile, they will just drag you out of a place, stand in front of you, look at you straight in the eyes, and say "You s*ck".


Yes, I know I s*ck, but at least, please, try not to be so straight forward. Do you know a simple phrase like that will have direct impact on my emotions & thinking? And here I am, typing away with a hurt left hand, ranting how lousy is my mood now due to some dude who came straight to me like some mafia boss & telling me this kind of things straight at my face.


Thank you, Mr JF. You just ruined my life for the next few weeks.


I really need someone to talk to.....if only I can speak to you now, L. I miss you so, so much.


1 comment:

pelf said...

I think you should actually be grateful that somebody was that honest with you. I am sure you don't want to befriend somebody who only pretends to be your friend?

At least now you don't have to worry about impressing this "friend" of yours, because he will think you suck anyhow.

Concentrate your energy and effort on other people who think you're nice (I am one of them).

Chin up, dress up, go out, enjoy yourself :)