Wednesday, December 29, 2010

p e r f e c t i o n


It cannot be denied.


As per subject, we as ordinary human beings, tend to look for perfection.


Why am I saying this ?


~  whining mode up ahead ~


It all happens right after my last working day at my (now) previous company. People always say that you won't be able to understand something, until you experience it yourself. And now that I have finally experience my last working day at the work place I've merely worked for a short term, I can't help but to feel that I am already missing my ex-company. Sounds familiar? Hell yeah. Frankly speaking, true experience speaks for itself. Sometimes you might feel that leaving your current job for a supposedly better one with competitively better exposure, salary, and position will render you immune to emotional feelings. But again, once that "reminiscence" kind of feeling goes above your head, you won't be able to do anything except feeling helpless and wonder what in the world provoked you to take such a huge plunge. And believe me, once that feeling appears out of a random, you'll feel crappy. As in, REALLY CRAPPY.


~  end of supposedly-whining mode ~

 
Well, back to the perfection topic. What's perfection have to do with reminiscence, you ask? Well, nothing much, except that after you have experienced the conditions from the other side, you just totally forgot the whole idea of missing your ex-company, bla bla, yada yada, and feel that going to this new, upcoming company is a wise step. Ohh wow, the sudden change of order confuses you? Nothing fancy, really. It's just that by just doing a simple "site survey" on the surroundings of this upcoming new company of mine, I found out several interesting facts that I'm more than surprised to notice it. Well, back to the original quote : "you won't be able to understand something, until you experience it yourself". And so be it.


The official, first working day shall fall in the next 2 weeks or so.


Till then, I shall keep my fingers crossed and hope that the best is yet to come, as the eclipse of year 2010 fades slowly to welcome the dawn of 2011.


I need lots of luck. Seriously.


No comments: