Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2 0 0 8

Finally...

2007 is over. Here comes 2008.

Time flies, ehh?

A few weeks before 2007 ended, I wrote a guest post for The Giving Hands, entitled "Go to the beach". Yes, I know this title sounds like some primary school level kind of essay, but then, I have lots to say when it comes to this topic. Moreover, this guest post is for a good cause, and I can do my part for the ocean I dearly love, and miss a lot.

Nothing much to boast about for this, just hop over here and check out my guest post, will ya? And thanks for the compliment & lovely rose,pelfy. Thanks to dai kah cher / Pelf as well for giving me the chance to guest blog on this topic. Too bad I don't know when can I guest blog again...too much pressure...too much thinking...tired...

The next few weeks will be hell for me...the pressure from my job is haunting me all the way through the new year! The thought of working tomorrow disgusts me...

Wish me luck, people...

Or is there such thing as luck?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know my doors are open to you, you may guest-blog anytime you want (whenever you're happy and whenever you're depressed). Just send me your articles, and I will publish them.

If you find yourself depressed with your work, have you thought about getting a new job?

Anonymous said...

BTW, if you're planning to get yourself a new job, here are some tips.

Anonymous said...

No problem.

The thought of you sharing the working pressures make me shiver. ahah..

evelyn tea said...

I wish you blessings bro...