Friday, January 04, 2008

a n s w e r

Yesterday, I asked a question regarding a cut on my palm.

I'm sure most of you would want to know the answer. Moreover, I'm not the kind of person who like to ask unanswered questions, no?


So...

Here's the cause of the cut...



Yes, I saw you smiling, dai kah cher. Hmm...you say the image above is too blurry & not clear? Ok...let's have a clearer look...


Do you see a very thin red circled line at the above picture? Try look closer if you can't.


For those who see it, yes...that's it.


A nice, sharp & shiny part from my personal computer.


And that makes the answer....



The metal slot on my computer's CPU.



Congrats for guessing the right answer, dai kah cher. You are as observant as ever. Too bad there's no present for a correct answer, but will another guest post for The Giving Hands do? Is it ok? Heh~ Also, special thanks to pelfy and Grace, you girls made my day much more cheerful by tagging along in my short guessing game.


Tomorrow's a Saturday...but I still have to work.


So...boring~

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew I was right even before you announce your answer, heehee.. Pelfy and Grace got it wrongly because they've never stayed with you, LOL.

But I know that my sailou touches the CPU more than papers on any given day, hhahah..

But I hope the would heals soon!

P/S: And yeah, another guest-post on Giving Hands would be a great price (to be published in February).

Anonymous said...

Ignore all the grammar and spelling mistakes. My fingers aren't co-ordinating with my brain, LOL.

Anonymous said...

ARGH. Not my luck, but nevermind. When is your next cut? WAuakkaa..

evelyn tea said...

Hey hey... got your tetanus jab de not??
:D

Hope your palm recovers soon, such a drag to work with the pain, won't it?

Anyways, sorry for not being able to drop by your blog for so long de (a year ago okay - as if it was so long ago huh??).. In case you haven't noticed I havent been really updating for quite some time also.
Hehehe.. dont ask me why.

Anyways, Happy New Year!!