Saturday, January 19, 2008

f a t i g u e - 2

Yes, it's the keyword again. And I'm suffering from it...again.

Fatigue.

Can't imagine the pressure? Let me give you a hint.

Working daily from 9am - 9pm. Slept less than 5 hours on average, per day. Maximum utilization of brain power every day. Got some scolding & whooping from customers for several days. Facing the PC every single hour during work.

Yes, I know there's lots & lots more people out there who is ten or hundred times worse or tiring than myself, but I have to admit, I'm a weak guy and I'm beginning to wonder, is it worth working so hard for a job which I don't have any single interest on it?

Finally, today's a Saturday, but I worked half day as well. Now sitting at home & you-know-what...

Rest.

There goes another week of my life, wasted. zzz...

No comments: