Sunday, May 11, 2008

r a g e

As explained in the previous post, this month is officially named as the Torture Month, in conjunction with my last & final working month, flooded with tons of work.


Now...not only I'm experiencing the pressure of loads of work....I'm also experiencing the rage of the new item . No, not the new item which is causing all the rage, but the rage caused by my bl**dy id*ot sister for using my new item. To tell the fact, yes, I admit, I'm a person who can easily experience rage and anger regardless of situation intact. And I have to admit as well, I'm a bl**dy selfish b*st*rd who likes keeping every single item, new or old, big or small, to myself. I hate sharing. Sharing screws my life up, and sometimes I'm fascinated by the fact that I can live with sharing stuffs with my elder sister. This fact may sound scary for friends and people who know me, but I'm living with these attributes since I was born.

D*mnit.



But....


What she did yesterday was really, really unforgivable. Ok, leave the selfish & 'I-hate-sharing' part aside, back to basics. What would you do when you are going to borrow something which belongs to other people? The answer would most probably pop out easily from even the minds of a 6 year old kid who remembers what their kindergarden teacher told them. The answer? "Ask the owner for permission, then borrow the item". Very basic, very simple concept. Yet, my sister, my ELDER sister who already know well bout this very basic concept, didn't apply this concept at all yesterday when she just simply took my new item, bring it out for a round, and thinking of silently bringing back this item without my knowledge, until I called her up and asks about her current location at that time.


In order to lessen the effect of the rage from within, I went to sleep at 9pm yesterday (which is the EARLIEST time I ever go to sleep for almost 10 years), trying hard to forget the bl**dy incident which almost blew my mind off. This morning....woke up at 9am (which means I've slept for 12 hours?!) and began typing this post with the same amount of rage I had before I went to sleep yesterday.


Sometimes, I really don't know how to control my rage.


It's just.....


An uncontrollable desire.


1 comment:

evelyn tea said...

Think about the Myanmar cyclone tragedy... maybe that would turn your rage into something more empathetic... it's heartbreaking really and makes us feel blessed.