Monday, May 05, 2008

t o r t u r e

*Off-topic : My dear dai kah cher/Pelf have already left for the States for almost a week already. Didn't get to meet up with her before she leave makes me feel so bad. Haihz...and I see you, dear Pelfy. Just remember to pay for our-next-hotel-lunch-buffet, will ya? =P *


At times, I have to admit that I use words which are exaggerating.


Today's post title explains it all.


Torture.


Yes, I'm experiencing it now. Well, not for a long duration actually; it'll most probably last for this month only. And just in case you're wondering, yes, it has something to do with my job...again. Yes, I know that I'm resigning already by end of this month, but somehow I feel that time is really crawling slowly as the 'silent' torture of my job continue to decay myself during this final month of my job.


And that is why....I name this month...


The torture month.


When shall I finally experience freedom?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wait. Who is paying the bill? I am jobless wor. Not even a graduate, yet.