Thursday, July 10, 2008

f . i . r

I'll be leaving to Terengganu later tonight at 10.30pm for the final chapter of my vacation....before I finally return to reality and face torture of the corporate world. Still packing my stuffs now (2 weeks plus of clothes, games, tv series and books!) while listening to some emo music on Winamp.


By the way...


Wondering why does the title of this post sounds so familiar, especially to Chinese songs' listeners?


.

..

...


YES! It's F.I.R, the rock band from Taiwan, and they're coming down to Malaysia for their 1st ever concert! I'm a freaking HUGE fan of them, and as expected, I just bought the ticket to their concert. Yes, regardless of my 'running-low' funds, I still fork out some cash to buy an early bird ticket to see them in concert. And I'm going alone, which means no waiting, no 'potong-stim-due-to-watching-with-non-F.I.R-fans', no nonsense, no bugging to go home early, just HIGH, HIGH, and HIGH ALL THE WAY!!!




F.I.R, here I come!!

Gosh, enough of being high, need to continue packing for tonight. Bye, people.

1 comment:

Grace Koh said...

So nice..you're going to FIR's concert. I wasn't even aware they are going to have a concert here.