Monday, September 08, 2008

w a i t

Wait.


Wait.


Endless wait....


It's been almost 2 weeks since I last being interviewed at Ipoh, yet no news from them so far. Well, not really no news at all, but they did call me today. Very weird call; the company's HQ in KL called me up today and asked me to go for an interview. But didn't I just went for the interview 2 weeks ago? As such, I explained to the person, telling her that I'm currently waiting for your HQ's Human Resource Dept. to approve my salary quote. After that, the person just said ,"Ok then, let me double confirm with HR Dept and get back to you."


End of phone call.


WTF.


Sometimes, I really wonder, this company which I'll be working for very soon, is such a disorganized company. Don't they have some intra-department communication or some sort? Why the heck is something from Dept. A is unknown to Dept. B, when in fact, an issue such as employment, involves both parties? Sh*t.


Basically, for now, I'm stuck in the middle of nowhere, pondering and wondering where to go next. And not forgetting the constant daily basis pressure I receive from family and friends, persuading me to continue working in KL / PJ. This pressure is basically killing me slowly, although taken on a light 'dosage'. And as I'm pondering my next step...my fatigue returns to me. Out of the blue, I feel so tired so easily, always pulling a sad mourning face, and tend to stick to only my bed and PC. And oh yes, say hi to my already empty wallet.

I've already sent my motorbike over there, in order to ease me looking for a house / room for rent, in advance, as I prepare to leave to Ipoh this Wednesday. Besides, I remember the interviewer previously told me that my official start date of work is on 15th September. And that's like next week. If I don't get myself a place to stay by next week, I'm scr*wed and then you can see me sleeping by the streets of Ipoh. Although I can say this step is quite a 'rush' step, but....what else can I do? This 'pressure-from-everyone' crap is killing me, I have no encouragement from anyone (not even 'her' because I don't want her to worry about me and also to not give her any unwanted pressure), and I'm all left alone to face this cruel fact. All alone again to face this.


Please pass me the offer letter and ease me with a FINAL job confirmation so that I can finally solve this dilemma.

No comments: