Saturday, August 22, 2009

w a r m t h

File picture of the past, showing a kite flying across Teluk Ketapang beach, Terengganu. Kite flown by both me & L.



Date : 22/08/09 (Saturday)

Time : 12pm - 6pm

Location : Ipoh, Perak

Occurrence : Warmth, random, unification

Short description :
- Initially plan was to merely visit my ex-girlfriend, L, & see how is she doing over there. But after I met up with her, took a ride to a nearby shopping mall, she.....


.

..

...

Grabbed my hand.

And never let go.


As I was slowly recovering from a sudden state of shock due to her action, at that exact same moment....

I felt....


Warmth.


Thank you for the love, L.


Is this a good sign....or ?

3 comments:

evelyn tea said...

Awww.... wishing you the beautifuls to never end.

mi_kit said...

Can I wish u "happy ever after" now? or I still need to wait?

ryanne said...

i felt happy for you, bro :)