Wednesday, September 09, 2009

d e m o t i v a t i o n


I'm so demotivated.



Is it because of the reconciliation with L ? No, that will definitely not demotivate me, instead it motivates me to perform my daily tasks more efficiently, be it for work, leisure or anything else.

So, what is bothering me?


.


..


....


This exact question have been pondering up my head for several weeks already. Or maybe it was there all the while but I just didn't notice it due to my full concentration & focus towards my relationship status with L, which took a full turn during the past 2 months.


I was guessing it has to be something to do with my current job. My current job? For your information, yes, I did it. I submitted my resignation letter at the end of July, & currently serving my 3 months resignation notice period. The reason? Mainly because of this, & also because I have finally understand that getting stuck in an unproductive working environment & crappy job scope will not get me anywhere. Yes, you are so right, Grace. And if you have noticed, 3 months resignation notice period is ridiculously LONG. And serving such a long notice period in a place & job you don't fancy is such a torture.


Yes.


I think this IS the main reason I'm so demotivated & restless.


As I'm still pending reply from my current company's Human Resource Department for my official last working day, here I am, clearing off the remaining work days as I slowly tick off the calendar on my work desk, wondering how my new job will be, what will I expect from there, how will I interact with my new colleagues over there.


Time passes by slowly when you are monitoring it, & speeds off unexpectedly when you least notice it.


Wish me luck, friends.