Tuesday, May 31, 2005

l a s t ( pt 2 )

Finally...

...

..

.

It has come to the end of my temp work at 3M .

It's kinda fast, as time flies by...whoosh!! blink blink~ it's oledi 1 1/2 mths working here.

2day, I'm gonna work my last day here, also d same situation for my nice supervisor (who has been working here for d past 29 yrs?!! ) , who knows what 'celebration' will b there, lurking for her 2day?? Besides, I'm sure she has accumulated tons of fans after years of working here ( she's one of d most long-serving staff here in 3M .

*sigh* ( there goes my sighing again...)

Anyway...

This place is 1 of d best companies i've ever worked for, after being in a number of companies b4 this. I'm gonna miss every1 here, especially all d nice ppl frm Customer Service & oso my companion colleague, Greg ( yeah man, I din left u out ! )

Although I hvn't realli known this Greg dude for tat long (it's 1 1/2 mths,ok!) bt I can c that he's a much more mature guy than I am,altho in fact I'm older than him by a year. Most of d time, d many things that v once chatted all d way, frm while in d office till lunchtime, till 5pm...I can clearly c that he is a much more innovated, smart & good looking ( I'm not praising u for tis,ok! It's d truth neway!~ ) guy, what's more, frankly speaking, he's one of d most friendly/sociable guy I've ever met! He can juz tag along wif any1, regardless of age! That's REALLY one characteristic that I will never b able 2 follow... ^0^

I guess...

I've crapped enough for my farewell speech here. Juz wanna round up wif my greatest thx for d greatest ppl I've ever met. Great meeting u fantastic 3M'ers.

Thank u lots, Azian, Jessica & Greg.

~ e n d ~

No comments: