Saturday, May 14, 2005

w e e k e n d

now....

i'm still in d office...less than an hour & i'm on my way back home,opps,not,i mean,on my way to Kelly Services 2 meet up wif my consultant & give her my time sheet...

and most importantly......

........

.....

...

2day's a Friday,which means that it's coming to a weekend frm 2molo onwards.

Every1 (yeah,it's EVERY1),no matter whether u're studying or working,will jump for joy & enjoy d hell outta a great,nice weekend.What's more,u can call ur frens out for 'yamcha' (drink tea in Cantonese) sessions,go catch d latest movie (Star Wars III is NOT coming out this week,@$$,it's freakin' next week!~) or mebbe juz simply go cyber/cc wif ur best fren,blasting speakers wif O2jam or owning n00bs in War3's 'alwayz loved' DoTa~

usualli i will juz follow on d 'weekend groove'....

but....

.....

seems like it has lost touch....

i'm not sure y,bt for now,i felt that.....

weekends r STILL like usual weekdays....they fly & pass by u as fast as d speed of light,& then,without u even noticing,it's d damn,freakin' hell boring Monday,ALL over again...gosh~

not to comment that weekends r too GAY short (2 days,wan more??then....DUN work la! =P ) bt if u r occupied wif sth,then it shud b a wonderful weekend....

but....

for me....

every weekend is so boring.

Not 2 say that i'm an anti-social moron or sth,bt i juz noticed that everytime,i seem 2 b d 1 who is callin' out my frens 2 do those 'usual' weekend routines' thingie (as mentioned above)...actualli that's not that bad,u say!! damn!! the MAIN thing i gt pissed off this 'callin'-callin' fren thingie is bout my frens here in PJ/KL!! these ppl r freakin' bz,i dun understand what d hell r they damn bz wif during weekends...most probably they will end up wif some stupid irrelevant excuses such as 'family gathering','girlfriend/boyfriend call','2 lazy 2 go out' (I SERIOUSLY GET PISS OFF WITH THIS EXCUSE!),'martial arts training' etc etc~ & u know what?? i even hv some frens who WILL call me out (surprised?read on...) bt end up,they merely need me as a SUBSTITUTE for themselves,as their 'supposely frens who r invited' can't make it 2 go out wif them....WTF do they tink I am??they tink this is Arsenal vs MU match arr??can sub,sub ppl & all? that's y everytime when these ppl call me out,i will consider tinking 1,000X b4 i realli decide 2 go out wif them....*sigh*

moreover...even IF they manage 2 come out wif me,it always end up 2 b booorrinnnnggg~ mebbe ever since i went over 2 that stupid hell Terengganu place,i gt my brains screwed up wif some 'kampung-style' thinking....but......argghhhhhh.....what exactly am i thinking now??

..................................
........................
..............
........
.....

i think that's all for now.gtg gt rdy 2 go bek home 2 enjoy my 'weekend'.

screw tis.

No comments: