Wednesday, May 11, 2005

r i s e

behold, as the dawn of a new era of darkness prevails over this polluted world filled with corruption,evil & hatred...may the rise of this unholy site prove to...show that junk blog rulz 2 d max!

huh?wtf am i saying?bahhh...back 2 reality...

tis blog is born out of NOWHERE (tis is serious,k!), as i suffer frm eXtreme BoReDoM while working at my temp office job at 3M (there...d company that produces Post-It,Scotch-Brite products,etc etc~....if u dunno wat's Post-It's or even a sticky piece of paper which can stick 2 walls,then u shudn't b frm tis globe,i suppose =Þ juz kiddin'...) Moreover...as i can c,i c that almost every1 around me r starting 2 blog,blog,blog....even Friendster themselves r starting a blog!! (heard it kinda sux...izzit?) so,now, as to kill of some time while earning some 'free' $$ here,might as well crap sth here & start off wif a place where i can crap d hell out of myself,where no1 is even BOTHERED 2 read my future posts (i suppose?? *sigh* )

all rite...tat's all for my info...i suppose most of u r my Friendster frens rite??nice 2 c u guys/gals again!! Thx for visiting my blog & giving me ur support!! ^0^

*** IMPORTANT!!! : WARNING = IF U R DEAD BORED & JUZ DUNNO WAT 2 DO BESIDES READING NEWSPAPER,SLEEPING OR SIMPLY JUZ ROTTING AT HOME, DO READ MY POSTS HERE,IF NOT, U WILL SUFFER FROM TEMPORARY INSANITY & IMMATURE TEEN'S THINKING . THANKS A LOT FOR UR CO-OP! ***

No comments: