Monday, February 18, 2008

s c a r y

Time flies. It's already 6 months since I started working in this company, and now I feel like sh*t and every single day I go to work, I felt like vomiting and slamming my already written-and-printed resignation letter to my boss's desk.

Today...

.

..

...

Something scary happened.

During my usual 'shortest lunchtime ever' today, as usual, I had lunch with one of my bosses' (for those who don't know, I have 3 bosses in my tiny weeney company). As we are walking to the nearest coffeeshop, my boss said something....scary. Check this out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boss : I still remember you asking me about the remaining number of days under your annual leave.

Me : Ohh...yeah.

Boss : If I'm not mistaken, you have no annual leave left.

Me : (acts surprised although I already know that) Huh?! So fast? That bad?

Boss : Yes. In fact, it's hitting the negative mark by around 2 days or so.

Me : (keeps acting) Ohh gosh.

Boss : Why are you asking questions like this previously? Are you planning to resign or something?

Me : (I was stunned for a moment before shouting a 'WTF!'.....in my heart) Ermm...nope. I just wanted to know how many days of annual leave do I have left.

Boss : Ohh...I see. So basically you owe the company 2 days of leave.

Me : (Another stunning moment, and yes, another shout of 'WTF!' in my heart) .....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, tell me, isn't that scary enough to hear from your boss, when your true intention is to quit this fr**king st*p*d job ASAP?

Gosh.