Sunday, June 22, 2008

c h i p s

I just noticed that these days, I don't blog as often as I was before this. Even with all the work stress and loads of workload, I notice that I blog more often when I was still working.


Hmm...


When I was still working, I feel that I don't have enough time to blog. But now that I'm not working anymore, regardless of the extra time that I have, I always feel that I STILL don't have enough time to blog. Why is this happening?

I remembered I read from somewhere that the amount of time you spend blogging isn't really affected by your daily routines. It all comes down to whether one has the initiative to sit down, turn on the PC, go online, and blog. I have to admit, yes, sometimes I'm just lazy to blog. Well, who doesn't experience this as well? But a blog which has less frequent or outdated updates will definitely have less visitors and overall, decreases the traffic into the blog itself. Referring back to my own blog, well, I don't really give a d*mn about the traffic that goes to my blog. No, that doesn't mean that I don't appreciate every single visitor that drops by my blog. I thank all of you that drops by and takes time to read my gloomy, dark & uninteresting blog. Moreover, my blog does not have loads of ads and stuffs which may provide profit to me anyway. It's simply a place where I rant every single thing I feel, and think. I have to admit, sometimes I discuss about uninteresting topics and also topics which may lead people to negativity and bad habits, but that's how my life goes. People say that life is a box of chocolates, I feel that my life is more like a pack of chips. Some 'chips' are nicely in one piece, where as most of the other 'chips' are either scattered in smaller pieces or produced uneven due to transportation impacts and manufacturing defects. Same thing goes to our life. Seriously, I don't know who is the person who says that life is a box of chocolates, everything even and nice to hold and indulge. I beg to differ on this, I just feel that my life is just....so rough. Happy times don't last long enough for you to enjoy it, sad & lousy times lasts just too long for you to understand the word 'suffering'. Take the 'bag of chips' again. Tell me, how many times do you buy a pack of chips which you have ALL even, nice and perfect chips in it? Never? Instead, most of the time, you will most probably get around 50% compressed air, 20% perfect chips and the rest is scattered and spoilt chips (burned, etc.) in your bag of chips. Take the compressed air as the time we sleep and being idle, the perfect chips as happy times, and spoilt chips as lousy and sad times.


Tell me now, is life really a box of chocolates?


Enough for now, I'll need to get packing for my 3rd vacation spot.

No comments: