Monday, June 16, 2008

v a c a t i o n - - p t. 2




Wondering what's with these bus tickets?

Yes, you're right. You're just so right. The 1st image on top is the bus tickets to/from my 2nd vacation spot which I just came back yesterday, while the lower image shows the tickets to my upcoming 3rd, 4th & 5th vacation spots. A picture paints a thousand words, so basically you can see which place(s) am I going to next.

Newcomers to my blog may think that I do part time bus ticket sales from the images above, yeah, it really seem to be that way from the number of bus tickets I have now. What's more, it's all from different bus companies! Hmmm....


From another perspective...


It seems like my funds are running out fast....I mean, real fast. Simply buying these bus tickets today already cost me close to RM100, what's more some of them are merely a one-way trip ticket. And to add salt to my wounds, this came by while I was at my 2nd vacation spot. There goes my 'round-Malaysia-on-my-car' plan. As such, I leave the transportation issue to our express bus, which, to my surprise, didn't increase price...yet. All the bus tickets that I bought are at their usual regular price, and no significant increase in price as expected. Well, a good news here...but what about other costs e.g accommodation, food, etc? These costs will definitely increase in line with the increase in petrol. Sometimes, it's not easy to plan a vacation, but what's for sure....


Travelling alone is bliss for me.


I feel so........free.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Friend,

Hurry go to claim your cash rebates for fuel subsidy before PL change his mind. Then you will have extra RM625 to visit me.

Hehe

Anonymous said...

Are you back? OK, where's my souvenirS?