Saturday, July 25, 2009

b e g i n n i n g

It's been several days since I got back from my trip back to Terengganu, and here I am, back home in PJ with the reality "bell" ringing hard on my head.

And..

.


..


....


A new beginning is here.


Despite my current health condition getting worse with the bad weather & haze going around the city, I've found myself a new job. I've just accepted a job offer from an established IT firm in Technology Park, and this upcoming job I'll be taking will be challenging, as it's a totally new kind of job as compared to my previous ones. And....I've already submitted my resignation letter to my current company yesterday. My boss got kind of a shock after receiving my letter, & he went on to even counter-offer me if I'm still interested in my current job.


Well, Mr Boss, if you were to keep me staying here, it's not just about money & salary increment. It's about the job specifications that you've assigned to me. Since day one, I have already told you that I don't like what I'm doing & I need (really need!) a job role change. Instead of listening & giving feedback on this matter, you kept delaying & avoiding this issue up to yesterday, after I submitted my resignation letter, only to tell me you want to counter-offer me with the same bl**dy job role & a tiny, weenie salary increment?


Think again.


What's for sure, this new & upcoming job of mine will definitely pose a new challenge towards my career path. It's definitely something new to learn & catch up, unlike my current "repetitive & unproductive" job.


Regarding matters from the heart, it seems like my heart is beginning to accept reality & the fact that L is no longer with me. The sorrow & pain from the heart began to decrease as day passes by. Maybe it's because of this upcoming new job issue which is indirectly "healing" this wound. Or is it because....I have already lost hope on our relationship?


No.....never. I will never, ever let go of our relationship, even if it's you who initiated it in the first place. I will never blame you for breaking my heart.


I just want you to know that....despite the silence of me not messaging or keeping in touch with you anymore (I just don't want to remind myself of our current situation).......


I still love you, L. And I'm still waiting for you.


The heart continues to heal...yet the wait for love will be everlasting.


1 comment:

ryanne said...

good luck, and all the best!Gambate oh Jian gorrr