Tuesday, March 25, 2008

a n g e r

Humans have feelings. Lots of feelings. As the title of this post suggests, this is clearly one of the most significant feeling a person will experience during the journey of one's life.


ANGER.


Frankly speaking, I'm not someone who usually unleash my anger widely out to everyone around me. Instead, I rather keep all the anger and frustrations inside me and let it 'explode' inside me. I understand, I wouldn't want everyone around me to hate me and treat me as some hot-tempered, angry, and self-centered. And that is why you'll still see a d*mn 'happy-and-joyful' person whenever this sick guy goes into anger mode.


Today...


An unexpected event caused me to fill myself with much anger. And I mean MUCH.


I've never been THIS angry at something before. The last time I felt like this is definitely a decade ago, and today is the day I felt it...again. The rage inside me burns my heart...filled my whole body with anger and dissatisfaction. At this time, not even my usual silence and perseverance hold my anger. But still...I managed to keep my anger inside me. Deep inside me, hidden from the naked eye.

Sometimes, I feel, this feeling....this....anger. This is definitely something that keeps us humans as...


Weaklings.


Enough of ranting and babbling about literature. Leave me alone, as I dissipate my anger into thin air...and unleash the sorrow from within.


*This anger did not come from my job...just in case you're wondering.*

No comments: