Friday, March 21, 2008

r e p e t i t i o n

After browsing through my own blog, I've noticed a similar trend in my previous blog posts. It seems like I'm going through a series of...


Repetition.


Call me dead bored, call me a bl**dy conventional radio who keeps ranting, and ranting, and ranting about the same old boring sh*t. If it's not about my lousy job, it's about how s*cky my life goes, how id*itic those people (especially dumb Malaysian drivers) gets on my nerves. Seriously, it's really been quite sometime since I last post a 'quality' post like this one (although it can be quite sarcastic!)

Yesterday night, it rained heavily here in PJ and a nice lightning strike blows off my phone line (luckily I turned off my modem & unplugged the network cable beforehand!), causing me with temporary inaccessibility to the Internet for the whole night. And...that is the time when I finally think hardly....


What have I posted so far in my blog? Is it worth reading?


And I've got the answer myself.


*Scr*w you, LYJ. Your blog sucks, and no one is going to care bout what you crap in here. This is just a rubbish dump for all your worries, anger, hatred and sorrow. D*mn you. zzz...*

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Your life could be a best seller. Just wait till a publisher stumble upon your blog... maybe stephen king will have inspiration writing his next piece of work after reading your blog...

evelyn tea said...

i read wor... i like your dumpster...