Sunday, November 18, 2007

i d i * t




This bl**dy idi*t - WKB 7775.



I don't actually fancy cursing in my blog ( it does ruins my reputation ), but what I experience last Saturday after work, totally boils my blood and pierces directly into my patience border.


Just look at the pictures above and tell me, what the f*ck is this bl**dy idi*t doing? He (yes,it's a 'He') came from the U-turn lane (refer 1st pic) and just bl**dy cut into my lane. Ok, that is rude enough, the worse part is he totally blocked the U-turn road for other motorists by just leaving just a small space to the U-turn (refer 3rd pic), and the only car which can pass through that freaking small space is a Kancil !!! (refer 2nd pic)

Now, tell me, when will we Malaysians finally have some courtesy on the road? Why can't we be just a little bit more polite on the road?

.

..

...

....

I'm sick of how Malaysians drive.

'Nuff said. Need to work tomorrow. Bored.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You asked, "when will we Malaysians finally have some courtesy on the road?"

The answer is: When Pelfy becomes the Prime Minister.

That's something ridiculous, huh?

So, forget about the question (=