Saturday, November 24, 2007

c h a n c e

It's almost 1 week since I last post on my blog. Gosh, am I busy or what, you ask? Nah, I'm just lazy and exhausted after a week of long work. Haihz, as usual, work sucks.

Today's post is specially dedicated to a person. A person who can say, had total control of my personal life. Or should I say, ALMOST had.


To tell you the fact, I have only met her (yes,it's a 'her') once, and I did not even talk a single word with her before.

NO, she's NOT my first love or secret admirer or what-so-ever dirty crap you have in your mind.

She's just...a person who brought my personal life to a sudden stop. My personal life was so perfect before she, yes, she, came into my life, discouraged her closest relative from going out or being too close with me, and didn't even give me a single chance for me to redeem myself.

It's like a....


DEATH SENTENCE.


The main point here is not death sentence or some other negative crap I usually whine about. Instead, the main point is...


CHANCE.


Yes, you heard it right. Chance. Let me cut a long story short. Let's imagine a world without chances...

- A caught suspect will always be sentenced guilty (no chance given to fight for justice)
- A determined young entrepeneur will never succeed (no chance given to prove his/her ability)
- An outstanding employee will never be promoted (no chance given for promotion)
- A talented artiste/musician will never be discovered (no chance to demonstrate talent)
- A country without freedom and democracy (no chance to voice out opinions or vote)
- A lover will never be with his/her other half (no chance to prove himself/herself to parents of the opposite side)

So now,do you get me? A world without chances is nothing like a living hell for everyone. So, tell me, why can't I get the equal chance like everyone else to redeem myself in front of you like a true man?

.

..

...

Tell me now, Mrs Chan.

I'm too emo to continue this post. I'm off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can kind of guess what happened, but I don't know what kind of advice to give you, EXCEPT to be yourself.

Don't think of fighting for your rights or whatever you call it. Don't even think of swearing back. Don't think of eloping, LOL.

I wish you all the best, and may you one day touch her with your sincerity.

evelyn tea said...

Jian, this is the third comment i am leaving on your recent blog posts.

And it is 12:00am right now, in another 6 hours i would need to get up for work.

Flashing back to a year ago, this would be a time when I may hang out at your hall - downloading BoA MV's and what not's. You have been there for me when it was living hell in my own house, patiently listening to my childish whines.

As much so that I wish I could do the same for you now. Just to be there,
and listen.

Seasons have changed as you should be very familiar with this fact now. But therein lies a reason for each season. And I see that you are growing up to be a MAN now in the circumstances you found yourself in. And I know that you will pull through this well eventually - cos I know that the sincere heart in you will always be the same.
She is blessed to have you in her life, likewise on her side.
Always believe in that, dont let anyone tell you otherwise.