Friday, November 02, 2007

r e s u r r e c t i o n


When can I finally see light?

Oct 2005 - Nov 2007....

2 years....

Wow.

This is the period of time I didn't update this blog, ever since I left 3M (refer to previous posts) to continue my studies in university.

But,a person encouraged me to blog. Or should I say, continue blogging.

This person is one of the most optimistic & mature person I've met since the 1st day I moved out of my university's hostel, to stay outside campus.

This person is also one whom I respect as my elder sister (as my real blood-bond sis is still in PJ).

This person is a person who works according to rationale and is always loyal to her principles, no matter what happens.

This person is an avid blogger (which I just got to know when I started my current job), and also a respectable blogger in terms of conservation programmes & humanitarian campaigns.

NO, she's NOT my girlfriend, take them off your dirty minds; I'm no drama king!

This person is none other than...

.....

My big sis (or 'dai kah cher' in Cantonese),
Pelf.

Thanks for your continous support, dai kah cher. Without you, this blog will be left to rot and die off by time.

You do not necessary have to blog about the happy things in your life.
You can also blog if you have "lost" your life, in fact, these are times when
your emotions are real, think about it :)

- Pelf


From now on, this blog shall revive and resurrect as it were before. Although I won't be updating it as often as my dai kah cher, but I'll keep my personal feelings and emotions in this sad, dark, blog of mine. Call me a sadist, call me a freak, but this is MY blog. If you don't like the way I blog,then get the hell outta here and do not return here anymore. But if you're on the dark side, prefer silence, a loner, need a break from the usual laughters and fun, or simply supporting me coz you're a friend of mine, you're always welcome to drop by, leave me a comment, and we'll make the world a better place for us sad people.

I'm off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW.. What a flattering testimonial! :)