Friday, November 09, 2007

v i s i t o r s

EDIT (11-11-07) : I've just added a 'high-tech' plugin known as Site Meter on my blog to track how many visitors I have in my blog. zzz...
Oh gosh, my blog has readers.

Is this true?

Yes, there's still people out there who listens to your rambling and muttering here, in your pathetic sadist blog, you dumb @$$.
Frankly speaking, I do not expect anyone (yes, you read it right, anyone) to come across my blog when I first created this blog. I think that most of my blog visitors got here through :

- random blog-hopping (this is definitely rare)
- my
dai kah cher's blog (because I'm a regular commentator over there)
-
my Friendster profile page ( I guess rarely people will come from here, as it specified "An abandoned blog" from the link)
-
Eve's blog (because I just post something over there which leads to unintentional marketing of my blog- anyway I appreciate your effort, thanks Eve).

I'm not trying to chase my blog visitors away with this post, but....I'm just....feeling unusual. I really can't express this feeling with words (my vocabulary sucks to the max coz I don't read or watch news,mind you), but what I can tell you bout my feelings now is....a mix of loneliness (as always) and a little of relief (as I finally realize that there is somebody out there who is patient enough to read my nonsense, negative-minded ramblings over here).

Thank you, all visitors of "~ d a r k n e s s ~". I sincerely thank all of you from the bottom of my heart, no matter you're a stranger, a fellow blogger, a dear university mate, a coursemate, an ex-housemate, or anyone else. Thank you for staying together with me for the past.....errr...3 posts?

Man, I hate emotional/emo posts. Never expect that I can type such an emo post like this one.

Better stop typing already or I'll lose my mind soon.

I'm off.

No comments: