Sunday, January 25, 2009

c n y


A weird looking cow with clothes spotted at IKEA, Mutiara Damansara. Oh gosh, somebody save me.



It's time for the Chinese occasion again.


Chinese New Year, or CNY in short.



Frankly speaking, I do not see any significant difference in this occasion. Maybe because I've been through several CNY's without much change, resolutions & wishes. The only thing that got into my mind when CNY's here is just :


- Angpows a.k.a CASH to refill my funds.
- Lots (& I mean, LOTS) of food to increase your weight by a few kilograms. - Empty streets & no traffic jam in the city.
- Insanely long holidays (except for me, that is).

- Heavy 'bombardment' of CNY SMS'es to blow up your phone inbox to smithereens.

- Bright red stuffs hanging everywhere.

- Chinese zodiac animals seen almost
EVERYWHERE you go. (I'm getting kinda sick with cows, bulls, and animals with horns).



Grr...Seems like I can't enjoy my CNY well as I used to be.



Happy Chinese New Year to all Chinese readers.


2 comments:

Grace Koh said...

Gong Xi Fa Cai! Bull is cute. haha

Anonymous said...

GONG XI FA CAI!!! Looking towards your angpow soon (=