Saturday, January 31, 2009

s u c k s

Starting work on 4th day of Chinese New Year when everyone else is still on holiday mood
--- Sucks.


Getting insufficient sleep due to numerous 'unavoidable' events
-- Sucks.


Suffering from fatigue (again) when starting work, causing loss of concentration & energy
-- Sucks.



Having a fanatic workaholic Chinese boss who DOESN'T celebrate Chinese New Year (no, he's not a Christian) and worked all the way through it
-- Sucks.


Manage to complete a work which took a whole week to complete, and now Mr. Crazy Boss expects me to complete another similar but much heavier load of work in 1 FREAKING DAY
--
BLOODY INSANELY SUCK.


It's good that weekends & public holiday (KL day) are here to give myself a short break.



When shall I stop ranting about my job? Humans are so....demanding.

2 comments:

Lionel said...

i recommend u come bek here to have a short CNY holiday.

Anonymous said...

I took 10 days off. And no call back, whatsoever. Now, do you want to be a journalist? (I think I asked you this months ago). Geez (=