Monday, December 31, 2007

2 0 0 7

It's been quite a while already since I last update my blog. Been through hell these few weeks.



A short summary of what happened...



1st - My whole PC's motherboard & processor went cuckoo out of the blue, causing me to fork out around RM600++ to change to a brand new motherboard, processor, RAM, & graphic card. And this is the main reason I'm left with absolutely no internet access for the past 2 weeks and insufficient cash to spend for the rest of the year...zzz~



2nd - My job. Yes, I know, I know, I've been ranting bout this ever since I started this boring, dark, negative-themed blog, but I just can't avoid reality. This dilemma is bothering me ever since I got this job offer on the 1st day itself. What can I do....


So, today is 31st December 2007, officially the last day of the year 2007. What is your achievements for this year?

For me, one word to describe my year of 2007.

Sorrowful

Another word to describe the upcoming year of 2008.

Blurry

.

..

...

Happy New Year 2008, people.



*not going anywhere to celebrate for tonight, staying at home like a good child*

No comments: