Monday, December 17, 2007

s e a t r u

During May this year, I joined the Sea Turtle Research Unit's (SEATRU) Volunteers' Programme at my university (more info here). Last Friday, we had the SEATRU Volunteers' Reunion, for the 1st time at Aquaria KLCC. (thanks for the info, dai kah cher! - Updated 21-12-07)

Haihz, since I'm so dead tired (and lazy) to blog about the whole event, let me leave the story telling to....erm...the pictures.



Went to Aquaria KLCC...


For the SEATRU Reunion...


Everyone cares much about...



Stayed until Aquaria went...



4 words, 4 pictures, 1 long winded event cut into a simple yet understandable form.

I know you'll be bored with me, constantly ranting about the same thing over & over again. But it's simply the fact and yes, nothing is ever as true as this.


My job sucks. I suffer from fatigue and exhaustion all the time.

D*mnit.

1 comment:

pelf said...

It wasn't the first reunion, but the first one held in Aquaria :D