Sunday, December 09, 2007

c r a z y

Haihz.

This weekend, yes, yesterday (Saturday) and today (Sunday) is really 2 hectic days for me.

I'm so tired after a long week of work, thought I can finally get my much deserved rest....until...

.

..

...

The crazy schedule kicks in.

Since it's gonna take 3 days & 3 nights to tell what I've done during this 2 days (and I know, not many people will be interested in what I do)...let me just give you...ermm...some keywords.

- Dimsum with secondary school friends.

- Hi-tea alumni meeting with ex-uni mates.

- PC Fair.

- Dota.

- Eye on Malaysia.

- KLCC.

- 'Unintended' 1 day tour around KL.

Well, every event was fun, minus the last one. You ask me, "What's with the last one?" Trust me, you don't want to know.

So tired, somemore tomorrow still need to work.

Boring.

zzzz.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if (my Guess == true)
KL 1 day tour = lost in muddy city;
else if
KL 1 day tour = stuck in traffic jam;
else
printf("You tell me!!!");