Thursday, December 06, 2007

s c h e d u l e

I noticed that most of my previous blog posts are related to my job and how bad it is. Come to think of it, it is kinda boring ranting the same thing again & again,what's more if there's people reading it. I'm sure people will come & say, "Hey, don't visit that guy's blog! It's damn boring coz he keeps grumbling bout his job!"



Oh well, what can I do? I kept to my principle that "This is a personal blog, my own blog, where I write down my feelings and thoughts in words". And the main distraction I keep getting these days are none other than my st*pid job. Besides that, my daily schedule is not different from other regular, ordinary employee who is living on a tiny weenie paycheck.



Don't believe what I say? Check out my weekday, working days schedule:



7.30am - Wake up
8.30am - Go to office
9.00am - Start work
1.00pm - Lunch
1.15pm - Lunch done, start work STRAIGHT (notice how short is my lunchtime?)
6.45pm - Finish work
7.15pm - Reached home
7.30pm - Bath
7.40pm - Have dinner
8.00pm - Use the PC (online, watch TVB series, DotA, etc.)
11.00pm - Sleep


Note that the above schedule may change if there's too much work and I need to work on OT (short for overtime), which may cause me to finish work at around 8pm (which is what happened today; I finished work at 8.15pm).

Saw that?

Saw how boring is my weekdays? How bad it is? Yes, I know & understand that this schedule is considered heavenly for some people who work on shifts or have endless work in office until they don't even remember where they stay. I also understand that I don't have many friends to yam cha (in Cantonese, means to drink tea) with, and I don't fancy clubbing or hanging at other places after a long day of work besides my loyal bed.

But....

I still don't get used to this life yet.

I miss the times where I can sleep until the cows come home, until the sun comes down, and until the moonlight shines up my @$$.

I miss the times when I can play online games or DotA the whole day without any distractions.

I miss the times when I have plenty of time to read any printed materials, from ad brouchers to newspapers.

I miss most of the times I had in Terengganu.

Haihz.

Seriously, I hate my life.

Someone kill me please.

No comments: