Sunday, December 02, 2007

g u e s t

I'm sure you're wondering....what's with the 'guest' topic for today?

.

..

...

No secrets, & I'm not going to waste anymore of your precious time reading long-winded crap. The 'guest' word actually refers to guest post, which is a scenario where a blogger posts something at a blog/website other than his/her's. And believe it or not, I actually did a guest post.
And that's not a major thing.

The major thing is...

I posted a
guest post for an environmental/charity/conservation-based blog run by my dai kah cher at The Giving Hands, entitled "5 ways to reduce air pollution". Yeah, yeah, I'm sure by the time you read this, you'll be laughing your brains and organs off at this lowly, primary school level, essay topic. But....this subject is 100% original from my lowly brains, no tweaks or tricksm just raw, original, stuff.

Gosh. Never expect myself to write something that I'm totally not familiar with, in this case, environment and conservation. But...this idea just popped out of my mind, and I really hope I can lend a hand to my
dai kah cher to keep The Giving Hands alive. Hopefully my ideas on this unfamiliar topic will continue to appear, and who knows, maybe one day I will become a more positive guy by thinking more about this.

Haihz.

If you have the time, do drop by The Giving Hands and read
my lowly guest post.

Thanks, people !

3 comments:

Grace Koh said...

Hopped over to The Giving Hands and read your post on reducing air pollution. You should be feeling proud to be able to contribute your article for a good cause.

Plus, I don't think anyone is going to laugh at you!

pelf said...

Yeah lah, everything is IN YOUR HEAD. Who's going to laugh at you? You la!

evelyn tea said...

I read it through... I like what you wrote... no beating round the bushes.. straight to the point.. Be proud okies? But I kinda like the statement you made about 'laughing your brains and organs out'.. I laughed at that one...! Organs.. who would have thought of that??? Hilarious.